Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Concepts

So I've come to find that everyone sees things/people differently. 

You can sit and judge a person by what you see and hear about them, and not ever really know said person. 

What one person thinks is a  innocent conversation between two people. Another sees as flirting. 

Someone you consider to be a good friend. They consider you to be the person they are in love with and want to spend the rest of their life with. 

I look at it this way. You can judge anything by what you see, and it could be something completely different. When you are on the outside looking in, you really can not trust your own judgement, because you have NO idea what is really happening, or what is being said. Everyone is different, and you can not judge a book by its cover, or a person by what is said about them by someone else. 

I try not to judge people, especially by first impression, I wait and get to know you. I do not listen to what other people say about a person, because it's someone else's opinion, it is  exactly that "their opinion!" my opinion of said person could be completely different. 

Sometimes you think you know someone, sometimes that person is putting up a complete front for everyone, and only their closest friends know the real person! 

Be yourself. Be completely honest, to yourself and others. Communicate what you feel about any situation. Only believe something about someone, if it comes from that someone. 

Gossip is the root of all evil. 

I personally only listen and believe things when they are told to me by said person. When someone tells me something about so and so, I usually don't even pay attention. Because, like I said you cant believe everything you hear. Gossip is something I've learned to just ignore and cut off. 

Sometimes people's concepts of me are completely off base, and I feel bad for them, for prejudging me, and for not taking the time to get to know the real me. 

I love my friends, I love my family, I love God with all my heart. I put others before myself most of the time. I joke, I tease, I kid, I make fun of, I'm sarcastic... But with all that in mind, I care about people. I try and make others smile daily, and will go out of my way to do so. I pray and hope people will have only positive things to say or think about me. Maybe someday this will be so...

No comments:

Post a Comment