Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My move

I moved last week. It's been 2 years, was about time. 

I packed up most my things in one day, taped up the boxes, and had my brother cart them off to storage for me. That was my little brothers birthday present to me ;)!

I packed most of my clothes in suit cases and put them in my car, drove off to my new abode. 

I'm liking my new room. There are many positives. I no longer feel like I have the basement apartment in a house where the upstairs is occupied by my mothers best friend (not such a bad thing btw). In my new home I feel more independent. I don't really HAVE to answer to anyone. I come and go as I please. I Just have to make sure and keep the house tidy.  (easiest thing in the world! Im a pretty clean person.) My house mate is a good friend, really easy and fun to live with. There is a community pool in our condominium complex. I'm looking forward to taking full advantage this summer :D 

It's kinda weird not working, but that will change soon.

I'm on a plane right now, flying to Minnesota for a two week vacation. I'm going to visit my niece Nora (one of my all time favorite persons), gonna get to meet my new niece Rebecca, who is now about 6 weeks I think. I'll get to see my sister and her husband, and his kids. And hopefully spend a few days with some cousins, that I love visiting when I'm in MN. 

Well that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment