Thursday, November 29, 2012

Moving

So, since April I have moved 8 times!! If you calculate it correctly; that's about once a month, and you would be correct with that calculation. I have moved from place to place about once a month, give or take a few weeks. That's even moving from one state to all the way across country!

IM SO SICK OF MOVING

I just want a place to live and settle down in for at least 6 months... That's all I'm asking, just 6 months. Is that TOO much to ask?

I have a great full time job! I take care of people, Literally! I go to someone else's house, I help them with anything and everything that they could possibly want to do that day... It's called being a "Caregiver." I LOVE my job! It's my favorite job thus far, and I work for a awesome company. i just need a place to live, so I can keep this job that I love so much.

So I ask, God where do You want me to live?



No comments:

Post a Comment