Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Chick-fil-a = Happiness

when wondering where you can find me... after work, often times I will be sitting in my local coffee shop "Chocolate," or in my local "chick-fil-a!" Chick-fil-a, you ask? Well I'll answer... The food is out of the ordinary Awesomely amazing! I have a good friend who works there, who puts a smile on my face and cheers me up on down days! When he's not in a good mood and has had a bad day, I do my best to cheer him up also... it's a cheer each other up friendship. I even take him baked goods when I'm in the mood to bake and don't want to eat it myself :), the appreciation, and reaction is worth every moment of cooking it.

Said friend can be described as a hilarious, caring, sweet, over-the-moon crazy, out of the ordinary kind of person. You don't often meet these kinds of people. He would do ANYTHING for a friend, and go out of his way to put a smile on your face. Often times if you don't get his humor, one can find themselves offended. Which if the case, is just SAD! Because I often find myself in fits of laugher when in his presence. 

Yesterday, I was just sitting there studying, he walked over and wrote a encouraging pick me up message on my friends note book. So, when she returned from the restroom, she had a random act of encouragement on her note book. "You solve that math!" -<3 N!  It worked like a charm, she was in fits of laughter for several minutes! 

Another thing that happened was, there is a new employee in training we will call him "J," J was asking N (my friend, who btw is a manager) how to set up the tables at the end of the night. His response: "when putting the salt and pepper shaker's in the correct order on the table. I know your black, but white is always right!"

This is why N is one of my most favorite people, and why Chick-Fil-a is one of my "hang-outs." I'm in a constant state of laughter when he is around, and he always knows how to put a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment