Saturday, January 21, 2012

"No offense, just a Glimpse"

"No offense" 

Years ago I used to sometimes say things to people with the first sentence starting with "no offense." I realized if I'm starting this conversation with "no offense" that should automatically tell me there's something wrong with what I'm about to say to this person. So, I started to think about the things that I would want to say when starting a conversation with "no offense." 

So, when a man approached me last night in a restaurant, where I was having a pleasant catch up meal with a good friend, and started by saying "no offense" I immediately put up my guard!! 

"no offense, but I was ease dropping on your conversation, and I just wanted to tell you. You could write a blog about your life, or a book even. You could be the next big thing, because you are incredibly funny and your stories deserve to be heard. they are that good and outrageous, your life sounds like its extremely fun to live. Also, if there was a section in the book of world records for most talkative, you'd be without a doubt the person the section was on."

Who?? What?? Why?? Who: says that to someone after ease dropping in on their private conversation with a friend? What: was the man thinking? Obviously he let me know... And Why: would you feel the need to tell me all that if you don't want a reaction from me? Because in your own words "I could be put in the book of world records for most talking!" 

I have the weirdest, most interesting, things happen to be more then once daily. Wow... Just, Wow! There are no words. 

So, here is a start to my random, crazy life Blog! I have been thinking about writing about my life for a long time, so I'm just gonna start now. I will most likey randomly post about the past. My life is complex, and very strange. I find humor in most things. So, enjoy... Laugh... Cry... And last but not least just keep in mind, it's just my life, and You only get a Glimpse of it!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment