Monday, January 23, 2012

Men are SO WEIRD!

I sometimes wonder if life is "out to get me..."

I recently ran into a ex fiance twice in a months time. Granted we both grew up in the same church, BUT he hasn't been around since I broke things off almost 3 years ago! So, I only happen to see him, maybe every 6 months, when his Mom is in town visiting. He likes to pretend that he goes to church every sunday, but his Mom is much smarter than he gives her credit for. She "know's" whats going on...

I realized a couple years ago, when he just happened to show up one sunday for the morning meeting with his Mom in tow, that I had no remaining feelings what-so-ever. God definitely helped me with getting rid of any feels that could ever hinder me, from moving on in my life. I felt blessed.

However every time I see him, I feel as though he has not moved on or has regrets (at least on the inside, the part that no one sees). To bad buddy... you made your own path in life, you dug your own grave, now lay in it... you have and NEED to get over it and move on! Staring at me when you see me isn't going to change things, EVER.... it's just creepy on your part! And... who said you have to act like you've never met me in your entire life in public? but when no ones looking you text me to ask how I've been, and want all the info on me you can get? CREEPY

I understand the thought that maybe he just cares, haha... to this I say you don't know him! Like I said you only get a glimpse.

When in love, the veil is up to any flaws in someone. When decieved, and blinded into falling in love with someone, you don't realize who that person really is, until you're betrayed by said person. then little by little your veil gets holes poked into it, and you are able to peek through and maybe see who that person really is. This could go either way. You could really fall in love to the point of no return, or something could be reveiled that you really can not live with... and that is what we call "the deal braker."

I had a "deal breaker" apear, and it had to happen 3 times before I realized. He's really not going to change. And that was something I couldn't live with the rest of my life. So I left and never looked back, and never will.

I think it sucks that it is akward between us to the point where he doens't say hi, and that he stares. We were best friends for almost 6 years. I don't have a problem saying hi, but I'm not going to say hi to someone that can't say hi to me first. It's been 3 years man... move on... get over it... and acknowledge that we exsisted?? I've moved on... why can't you? and with that said.... "MEN ARE SO WEIRD!"

No comments:

Post a Comment