Thursday, February 2, 2012

K-roger after midnight

Go figure... Took a nap right after I got off working for 12 hours today, and now I can't sleep :(... Going to have to find a good movie on Netflix, because I've been reading the past 5 hours and there is only SO much reading one can do when sick!  

Ventured out into the world today, haven't been out since Monday!! Due to this random cold, that I somehow picked up from someone... It was 12:00am and I wanted food, had run out of airborne, and needed pick me up supplies! Because when I'm sick, I want certain items that make me feel better, but I didn't have the energy to get before now... I didn't feel like getting all dressed up, so I threw on a sweater over my oversized t-shirt I've lived in the past day (I don't like dwelling in clothes, even when sick, i change at least once a day). And my boot slippers I recently bought, that I love! They are really cute!... Anywho... Back to my story... So I'm looking like I just jumped outta bed, because in reality, I just had! Who am I gonna run into at 12am in the morning at K-roger (yes I call Kroger "K-Roger")? You know who I ran into.... Crazy people! Yes I said it! There were some crazy people out and about in K-roger this morning!... 

I was walking towards the meds aisle, there was a man standing at the end of the aisle, and instead of bothering him to move outta the way (because I really don't have he energy to talk), I just went into the next aisle to look for something else I needed. Then proceeded to the aisle he was residing  in, he chose this moment to converse. "you know you could have asked me to move, you didn't have to go out of your way just so you didn't have to talk to me! I would have liked you to talk to me... What's your name? Mine is ... Nice to meet you! What are you doing out this late, I mean early on the morning?" ....
1st: I didn't go out of my way, I needed something 
2nd: worst pick up line I've heard this year!
3rd: what does it look like I'm doing?!?! I'm in a grocery store! I'm shopping, DUH! 
4th: by the contents of my arm cart, you can see I am not feeling too great
5th: I seriously JUST jumped out of bed to come here, why are you hitting on me? 
6th: as nice of a person you might just be, I'm not interested. And never will be... In you anyways! 
7th: like I stated earlier, I don't have the energy to talk to people right now, so my response was....

Just getting medicine, not feeling too great, and I couldn't sleep. I'm going to go check out now. Bye!...
He didn't get my name. 

Crazy people who shop late!! I've been one many times, but for some reason I've always kept to myself. Because when people that shop late start talking to me, somehow they always manage to creep me out! EVERY TIME! No joke!... 

Okay, off to find a good movie! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment