Friday, February 17, 2012

Reflections. The good and the bad!

After observing people for so long... One has to wonder... "what are they thinking?" 

Some people have a good life. Some people have a ordinary life. Some people are just miserable for their entire lives. Some people have the time of their life daily. Some people live life to it's fullest potential, daily. 

I'm the later.. I live life to its full potential, daily! I am what you would call, "a over all rounded person." I love my life. I love my friends. I couldn't ask for a better family, i love them whole heartedly. I live my life with the view of: I'm going to have a great day, and make someone smile that normally wouldn't! I don't ever want to live a day without at least smiling once. I laugh, all the time. And I try and make people laugh that normally wouldn't.

I wonder how someone could live life, and not be happy. If you're not happy, find out why, and fix the problem. Find something that makes you happy. Because why would life be worth living if you're NOT happy? You only have one chance at life, and if you're lucky, you take life one step at a time and live it day to day. I don't see any other way. Every day brings something new to the plate, and you kind of have to take it as it is. Enjoy the good, Learn from the bad. 

Make no mistakes, I have had my good and bad days. I just choose to learn from the bad, and move on from it. I don't like to dwell on negative. Everyone has negative things going on in their lives. It's how you learn and deal with it, then move on from it that matters. The good is what counts. 

I have learned that most people remember the bad things that happen to them. How can you not? Something dramatic, or impressionable that impacts you're life... It's hard to forget something like that. But if you take the bad, learn from it and move on... Keep living life, and be happy with it. That's what matters! 

I wish that we could all take the good and remember that. The good things in life are amazingly awesome :)!! 

I have a list of things that make me happy. When something bad happens to me, I go back to the good things and say... "there is something good." I don't dwell on the bad, because if I did i would be a one miserable person!! I like being the happy person that I am. Living life day by day, thanking God for the blessings He has given me. Someday I will be so happy people will hate me for it. But you know what? I'm already one of the happiest people alive, and I would hope people would see that and ask me why. And I'll tell you now, why I am such a happy person. I have the most wonderful person in my life. His name is Jesus. He's my saving grace daily, My best friend, And my husband for always. He makes me smile daily and is always with me no matter what. He helps me through the  good the bad and the ugly. He is the reason I usually have a smile on my face. For without Him I would be nothing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment