Tuesday, February 21, 2012

One day of my life... Awesomeness!!

Yesterday I had one of those... I love my life... I'm so happy right now... Wow God has blessed me with so much... Can anything be better then this? Kind of days!

It was my random day off. Because of it being "presidents day." 

My older sister Alissa had her 2nd baby yesterday. Rebecca Doris Greising. Named after my late Grandma Doris Holloway, who we just lost last sept. Im SO happy!! I cant wait to meet her in april! She was born at 6:31pm 2/20/2012 7lb 1oz 19 1/2 my sister Alissa and baby are doing good. 
That was just one highlight, here are some more...

I made cookies for my friends at Chick fil a, and brought them to CFA when I went to dinner with my friend Lizzy. When handing them over to Nick (manager)... "Charity made... COOKIES!" ...wow... Just wow... the smiles of appreciation and excited people was worth the 30 mins it took to make them :). "what kind? YEY! Yummy!" "OMG... those cookies MADE my night, thanks SO MUCH!" "oh man, what are these? they are SO GOOD!"  "seriously? Best cookies EVER!" 
...Seriously?... Can people really be that happy about cookies? I mean, I knew they would be appreciated, but really? THAT happy? 

When people get that excited about random acts of kindness, it makes me think... How many of these people, have people showing them random kindness? So, it makes me want to show random acts of kindness even more!! I love making people smile. 

I got to have a three way Skyping 2 hour chat with my mom and little sister Hannah. I miss my family all the time, daily. So it was super awesome, and nice to have that time.  My sister Hannah and I have started reading ministry books together, which I love, it's great having that connection with my baby sister. 

I got a massage, from my massage therapist. I'm in pain today and I found bruises. But it was worth it, because I know I'll feel better later. 

I got invited to a wedding where two of my friends are marrying each other. Jumping up and down excited...!! Screaming excited!! 

Seriously love my life. As if a beautiful baby girl niece coming into this world wasn't enough good, happy news.. The Lord found it in His huge heart to allow all that other great stuff happen :). What a great way to start ones week!  

Keep them coming Lord!...

No comments:

Post a Comment