Thursday, May 17, 2012

Experiencing Miracles

Have you ever heard that song:

Satan is a snake and a BIG FAT liar,
we're gonna kick him in the lake of fire!
Oh Hallelujah, Oh Hallelujah, Jesus LIVES IN ME!

??????

I feel like I have constantly had to sing this song OVER and OVER again for the past couple months.

It seems to me a problem occurs, I pray about it, the Lord answers my prayers and fixes the problem, then satan brings another problem along. All these things occurring, are things I would never be able to deal with without the Lord's involvement. Not that things didn't happen in the past, but they are occurring more often than not these days, and I have to call "Oh Lord Jesus!! Lord Jesus I love you!! Thank You for all Your blessings. Thank You for giving me such amazing friends. Thank You for providing for all my needs everyday, even in the smallest way!!"

Even though Jesus is no longer walking on this earth... I experience His miracles everyday. I am a very blessed child of God. I thank God for showing me how much He loves me moment by moment, day by day!

No comments:

Post a Comment