Sunday, May 27, 2012

Quotes I feel

So these are some quotes that I've been feeling are completely true in my life right now... thought it'd be fun to share :) 


"there will always be a part of me that misses him and wishes we could be together."


"And I wonder if I ever cross your mind, because for me, it happens all the time."


"Use your smile to change the world, but don't let the world change your smile."


"I'm having a really hard time getting over you. The worst part is, I never even dated you."

"Please don't be in love with someone else."

"It shouldn't bother me, but it does. I shouldn't care about you, but I do. I should hate you, but I don't."

"I don't know if I could ever stop liking you..."

"That feeling you get in your stomach when you see him."

"If I died tomorrow, what one thing would you want me to know?"

"If you love me let me know, if you don't let me go."

"Our small, stupid conversations mean so much more to me than you'll ever know."

"I hope you get all the things you want in life. ...I just wish I could be one of those things."

"I want someone who I can be a complete dork with."

"Sometimes we have to fight for what we love and care about. But sometimes, we have to find the strength to let it go"

"I'm still in love with you. I tried not to be, but it didn't work."

"Smile and let the world wonder why."

"I start to forget you and then someone says your name or something smells like you or someone has your smile and I lose all progress."

"I want someone who will look at me everyday, like it's the first time they've ever saw me."

"I don't want us to be strangers."

No comments:

Post a Comment