Monday, June 4, 2012

Seeing blue lights in your review mirror

On my way to the Lord's Table this morning, I got pulled over. My thoughts... "great, something else I can't afford right now! Satan is really trying hard to get me down..."
He was just letting me know my brake lights are faint and I should get them checked out.

Later on when driving home from a ministry meeting, I see blue lights in my review mirror, yet again! My thoughts... "twice in one day, for no apparent reason at all? Seriously?!? MAN, do cops have nothing better to do than to bug me?" he let me go with a "your brake lights are faint, you should get them checked out."

Moral of the story, I think I need someone to check out my brake lights, someone other than a police officer. The Police officers have checked them out enough in one day, for my comfort level! If I get pulled over one more time, and the cop says one word about my brake lights, I'll probably scream, at Satan, for bothering me SO MUCH! So much for protecting us from criminals...



No comments:

Post a Comment