Monday, March 12, 2012

Birthday Month :D

My Birthday is this month, March 26th. I'm not gonna tell you my age, age is just a number. But ever since I have been an "adult" I have a tridition of making myself feel special every day of the month of March, weather it be buying something or making something. That way when no one else buy's me presents, I feel okay about it... because I got 31 ;) JK.. Jokes. I just like making myself feel loved (sometimes), and I currently don't have a husband or boyfriend or male in my life that can or will, so I have to do it myelf ;)Maybe someday God will bring me that perfect someone, and he can make me feel loved everyday of the year, as I will make him feel like that way for everyday of his life for the rest of his life :D! So here are a few things I have done for myself!... judge if you must... but you know youre just jealous!
 bought some beautiful ear rings! $6.99

 went and saw "The Lorax" in IMAX with my friend Erin H. $18


Bought a new Nintendo Iphone 4 case off of Amazon $1.62
made myself a scarf and matching hat (my sister bought me the yarn, free)


Made myself a Hat, which I LOVE (my sister bought this yarn for me too, so free)

My sister recently had another baby girl, her name is Rebecca Doris (named after my late Grandma Doris Holloway, we only just lost her 7 months ago.) These pictures were a present :)

Pour-over coffee at "Two Story, Coffee house" in Athens, GA. This had to be one of the best cups of coffee I've had since living in europe :) $2.62

I finally broke down and bought myself a Georgia Bulldogs hoody, when the price is right.. what can I say? $18

Went and got a manicure, $12

I dyed my hair, Orange/Red with Blonde Highlights. $5

I'm buying a airline ticket this week to go visit my nieces and other relatives in April, in Minneapolis and Rochester, Minnesota. I can't wait to meet my new niece, and see Nora the beautiful! I really miss my family. Priceless! 
Last night I went to visit my little brother.
I miss my family more then words can discribe.
I'm going to be buying a ticket at the end of the month to go see my parents in Cali this summer. And to attend a semi-annual training in Anaheim, CA. I have friends graduating from a two year christian school out there. So I'll be getting to attend their graduation also :)
Priceless

I registered my car this past week, first time I've ever had to do that. it was surprisingly really easy :). $62
This past weekend I spent in Athens, GA that in itself was a treat. But to top it all off... I had friends from FL, TN, CA, TX, NC all there for a Christian Conference I attended. $80
 One of the best weekends of my life. To be perfectly honest, it was the best weekend of my life. I gained SO much. Met some new people, and just really enjoyed myself.
It really was PRICELESS!

I made a decision yesterday, that I think is or might be a good one. But only time will tell. I might enlighten you someday, but for now, I'm keeping my secret!


No comments:

Post a Comment