Thursday, March 15, 2012

Waiting on the Lord...

I'm a single and looking gal. Yes I'm looking, I admit it.  But who is single, and not looking? I havent always been single... But I have been for around 3 years now. It's not because no one is asking, it's because I want that perfect someone God has for me. I wasn't looking, at all until last August. Something happened, I'm not going to talk about that. Because to be honest, I'm still hurting from it. But i am going to say: i was a happily, fulfilled, busy woman. I wasn't lonely in the least. I'm still surrounded by all the same things. But for some reason the Lord put in me a desire in the last year, to want a husband. So because I now have this desire, and no husband or boyfriend to speak of... And no prospects... (or none that I feel from the Lord are right for me). I have the Lord as my Husband right now, so I cast all my “loneliness” on Him daily. And fill myself with His love, which is the only real pure love. I’ve been depending on on the Lord my whole life. Now I’m REALLY depending on Him to be sufficient for all my needs, cares, and wants.

The Lord will give me direction eventually. He will bring me my "perfect someone" in His perfect timing. I just have to keep my faith alive and keep my communication with Him moment by moment, day by day. I keep asking Him why...? He will eventually answer all my questions, in one way or another.

 In the last year of my life I have been struggling, struggling to trust in Him for His perfect timing and His perfect will. The results I have found, they have caused my love and relationship with the Lord to just grow deeper. I get to the point where I give up, give it fully to the Lord, and that’s when the Lord comes in and takes care of it fully and even better then I could have ever imagined.

With that said… I will just keep asking, and He’ll answer in His timing. The Lord Loves us more then He can ever show us, sometimes we aren’t paying attention and He does things to make our lives that much better. He is the only one that can satisfy all our needs. I will be patient, keep loving, and no matter what just treat Him like the best friend I've always wanted and have had all along. I will love the Lord whole heartedly. He will bring me everything I need and more in time. And it will all be perfect, because I trusted in Him for everything! 

No comments:

Post a Comment