Monday, March 12, 2012

Songs that I love!

I discovered Molly Pardon last summer (2011) at "Park Tavern" in Midtown, ATL, GA. I went to another private concert at "Eddie's Attic" to see Micheal Perryman Jones, in Nov. last year. She was the opening act again!! I was extremely impressed by her amazingly unique voice. I love those voices that just stand out, because they are different than anyother you have ever heard. What a beautiful person. When I met her, she was just as I had imagined she would be. She is a Christian singer, a very sweet and caring person. She is SO nice! So this is a recording of her that I got singing her song called: "travellin souls" Enjoy!


Just in case you don't know who Matthew Perryman Jones is... He is a singer who lives in Nashville, TN. He went to my church as a teenager, so alot of my friends and I know him. Here is one of my favorites by him. "Save you" 

No comments:

Post a Comment